Saturday 7 March 2015

LONDON FASHION WEEK HIGHLIGHTS : AW15


London Fashion Week is fast and furious but that's part of it's appeal. The backstage cram and the rush to get everything ready for that 6 minute strut down the catwalk can be stressful, but mostly it's a lot of fun. Armed with my cameras, I quietly snoop in the hope that I'll blend in, privy to split second moments to snap before they're gone.

I've shot the last four LFWs and every show is so unique, so expertly crafted, I never fully know what to expect. 

Here are some of my favourite shots from this season's London Fashion Week featuring: Eudon Choi AW15, a private party for Delfina Delettrez & GILES AW15.

EUDON CHOI AW15












DELFINA DELETTREZ : PRIVATE PARTY



GILES : AW15

















GILES AW15 was probably my favourite show to date. Set in Central Saint Martins Art college, this gothic-Georgian fairy tale fashion show came complete with taxidermy and carnivorous plants. Cara Delevigne took seat next to Gwendoline Christie as Anna Cleveland totally stole the show with her ultra-glam moves as the show came to a close. I've never heard so much whooping and clapping for a single model before. 

Check out the show in all it's glory here: 


1 comment:

  1. very interesting post Suzie and the pictures are great too !
    Seeing that you have some experience in this field already I wonder if you have any idea on how to obtain an accreditation from the British Fashion Council.

    ReplyDelete